Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oilers' Foster day-to-day

""I remember Legwand giving me a push and slamming my head off the boards pretty good,” Foster said. “I sort of realized what was going on when (athletic therapist) T.D. (Forss) was beside me and telling me to open my eyes. He asked me if I knew where I was and I knew where I was and what the score was. 

“Lucky enough I didn’t forget any of that stuff. But it was pretty scary and I wasn’t feeling very well that night.” 

It’ll depend on Foster’s progress as when he’ll be able to suit up again. The Oilers host the Calgary Flames on Saturday and the Los Angeles Kings Tuesday. 

“It’s not really up to me,” Foster said. “It’s kind of a day-by-day thing. They kind of tell me what to do. I just deal with the hour in front of me and go from there.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment