Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chapman on the mend, but still foggy

"Chapman explained how his teammates told him of the trouble he experienced while trying to get off of the ice that day, and how he needed to be "held up" in order to make it to the Hounds bench.

His teammates also informed him that he was making very little sense while trying to communicate with them and with the coaches and athletic therapist Chris Linder, before being taken to hospital.

"I kind of remember getting checked out at the hospital and I remember my mother (Michelle) picking me up at the hospital," said Chapman, whose mother drove him to the Hounds bus, where he made the return trip to his hockey home. "But it seemed as if It was just a 10-minute bus ride. It felt like we were home before I knew it."

Since then, Chapman, who has two goals and two assists in 37 games in his rookie season, has been bothered by an upset stomach and recurring headaches."

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment